Thursday, October 16, 2008

Suicide Attacks, Terrorism and Lal Mosque - II

Lal Gehi wrote:

I think, this violence is hurting people of Pakistan, more than their targeted enemy. It is time to pick up pieces and build the country together with peace and harmony with all the people of Pakistan. The destruction and unrest in the country, will only hurt construction of Pakistan.

Lal Gehi

============ ========= =====

Dear Saeen,

Since question of Militancy amongst Muslim has been raised let me clear that once and for all. Warring groups in Pakistan claim to have Islam as their Religion and now read as to what Islam says about when Groups of Muslims fight and kill each other [when you cannot even start against Non-Muslims] . Its quite pathetic for Muslims like us that they dont even know the basic teachings of their own religion but hell bent to spread Islam around globe. Please keep in mind while reading that Muslims are fighting each others and then judge. Many amongst who are killed since 911 in Pakistan were Muslims either law enforcers or attackers or innocent bystanders.


وَمَن يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُّتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَآؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًا




{And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein, and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him}, [Soorah an-Nisaa, Aayah 93].



And the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((The blood of a Muslim that bears witness that none has the right to be worshipped (in truth) except Allaah and that I am the Messenger of Allaah is not permissible (to spill), except in three cases:[that is too the responsibility of the Rulers not common Muslim to administer Justice]

1) recompense for killing someone else,

2) stoning the adulterer,

3) the one who leaves his Deen, abandoning the jamaa’ah)) [Agreed upon (Bukhaaree and Muslim)] This is the version of Bukhaaree.

And in the Sunan of An-Nasaa’ee, on the authority of ‘Abdullaah ibn ‘Amr, (radhi-yallaahu 'anhu), the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((The cessation of the dunyaa (world) is less significant to Allaah than the killing of a single Muslim man (i.e. person)))

And one day, Ibn ‘Umar looked to the House, or the Ka'bah, and said: ((How great you are, and how great is your sanctity, and the believer is even greater in sanctity to Allaah than you)) (Meaning that the haram is safe and protected from fighting and bloodshed, and the believer has even more right to be safe and protected from bloodshed)

Usaamah bin Zaid reported, “Allaah’s Messenger sent us towards Al-Huruqa, and in the morning we attacked them and defeated them. I and an Ansari man followed a man from among them and when we overwhelmed him, he said, “La ilaha illal-Lah.” On hearing that, the Ansari man stopped, but I killed him by stabbing him with my spear. When we returned, the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) came to know about that and he said:

((O Usaamah! Did you kill him after he had said “La ilaha ilal-Lah?” I said, “But he said so only to save himself.” He kept on repeating that so often that I wished I had not embraced Islam before that day)) [Agreed upon, and this is the wording of Bukhaaree.]

WHEN TWO MUSLIMS CONFRONT EACH OTHER WITH SWORDS


Ahnaf b. Qais reported on the authority of Abu Bakra that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said:

When two Muslims confront each other with their swords, both the slayer and the slain are doomed to Hell-Fire.

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Hammad through another chain of transmitters.

Abu Bakra reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

When two Muslims (confront each other) and the one amongst them attacks his brother with a weapon, both of them are at the brink of Hell-Fire. And when one of them kills his companion, both of them get into Hell-Fire.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) many ahadith and one of them was this:

The last Hour will not come until the two parties (of Muslims) confront each other and there is a large-scale massacre amongst them and the claim of both of them is the same.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last Hour will not come unless there is much bloodshed. They said: What is harj? Thereupon he said: Bloodshed. bloodshed.

Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Ummah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white treasure and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others.

'Amir b. Sa'd reported on the authority of his father that one day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came from a high, land. He passed by the mosque of Banu Mu'awiya, went in and observed two rak'ahs there and we also observed prayer along with him and he made a long supplication to his Lord. He then came to us and said: I asked my Lord three things and He has granted me two but has withheld one. I begged my Lord that my Ummah should not be destroyed because of famine and He granted me this. And I begged my Lord that my Ummah should not be destroyed by drowning (by deluge) and He granted me this. And I begged my Lord that there should be no bloodshed among the people of my Ummah. but He did not grant it.

Amir b. Sa'd reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came with a group of his Companions and he passed by the mosque of Banu Mu'awiya. The rest of the hadith is the same. [Translation of Sahih Muslim, Book 41: The Book Pertaining to the Turmoil and Portents of the Last Hour (Kitab Al-Fitan wa Ashrat As-Sa`ah)]

No comments: