Monday, October 20, 2008

Veracity of Tabari's Islamic History - 27

aijaz alamdar wrote:

No shia should curse Aesha(ra) & Hafsah(ra) but you can not remove Quranic verses where these two Umahat-ul-Mominin were addressed with bent heart.
===============================================================

Dear Alamdar Sahab,

Lets just assume you are correct then how would you define the Famous and Giant Shia Scholars sayings on their own Community?

"QUOTE"

Narrated Muhammad, Narrated al-Mughira al-Dhabbi: The nobels of the Kufans were insincere to Ali. Their hearts were with Muawiyah because Ali used to give no one more than his due of 2000 Dirham from the booty, while Muawiyah used to give any nobleman an additional 2000 Dirham.? (Al-Gharaat: Ibn Hilall al-Thaqafi p. 29)

Narrated Abdul-Malik bin Maysara, from Umara bin Umair saying: Ali used to have a friend nicked Abu Maryam from al-Madeenah, when he heard that the people have dispersed away from Ali, came to meet with him. When Ali [as] saw him, he said: Abu Maryam? He said: yes. (Ali) said: What came you here to do? He said: I did not come here for any (material) need, but I was thinking all along, that if you were installed in charge of this Ummah, you are over qualified. Ali replied: O Abu Maryam, I am still the same person you have known, but I am tried with the most wicked people on the face of earth. I call them, and they don't follow me, and if I budge to what they want they disperse away from me? [Al-Gharaat: Ibn Hilall al-Thaqafi p. 44]

Imâm Ja'far is reported as having said:

No verse did Allâh reveal in connection with the Munâfiqîn, except that it is to be found in those who profess Shî'ism [Abdullâh al-Mâmaqânî, Miqbâs al-Hidâyah vol. 2p. 407]

It is about them that Imâm Ja'far is reported to have said:

No one bears us greater hatred than those who claim to love us. (Abdullâh al-Mâmaqânî, Miqbâs al-Hidâyah vol. 2 p. 414 (Mu'assasat? al-Bayt li-Ihyâ' at-Turâth, Beirut 1991) quoting from Rijâl al-Kashshî )

Imam Jaffar also does not rely on his Shiites:

Narrated Ali bin Ibrahim? from Ibn Riab: I heard Abu Abdullah (al-Baqir) saying to Abu Basir: By Allah, If I can only find three of you to be truly believers who would conceal my hadith I wont hide any hadith from them? (al-Kafi: al-Kulayni, vol.2, p.242, Chapter: The Few Number of Believers.)


In his book al-Ihtijâj the prominent Shî'î author Abû Mansûr at-Tabarsî has preserved the following remark of Hasan:

By Allâh, I think Mu'âwiyah would be better for me than these people who claim that they are my Shî'ah. Abû Mansûr at-Tabarsî, al-Ihtijâj vol. 2 p. 290-291 (Mu'assasat al-A'lamî, Beirut 1989)

When Hasan eventually became exasperated at the fickleness of his so-called Shî'ah, he decided to make peace with Mu'âwiyah. When someone protested to him that he was bringing humiliation upon the Shî'ah by concluding peace with Mu'âwiyah, he responded by saying:

By Allâh, I handed over power to him for no reason other than the fact that I could not find any supporters. Had I found supporters I would have fought him day and night until Allâh decides between us. But I know the people of Kûfah. I have experience of them. The bad ones of them are no good to me. They have no loyalty, nor any integrity in word or deed. They are in disagreement. They claim that their hearts are with us, but their swords are drawn against us. Abû Mansûr at-Tabarsî, al-Ihtijâj vol. 2 p. 290-291 (Mu'assasat al-A'lamî, Beirut 1989)

Imâm Mûsâ al-Kâzim, the son of Imâm Ja'far, and the seventh of the supposed Imâms of the Shî'ah, describes them in the following words:

If I had to truly distinguish my Shî'ah I would find them nothing other than pretenders. If I had to put them to the test I would only find them to be apostates. If I were to scrutinise them I would be left with only one in a thousand. Were I to sift them thoroughly I would be left with only the handful that is truly mine. They have been sitting on cushions all along, saying: " We are the Shî'ah of 'Alî." al-Kulaynî, Rawdat al-Kâfî vol. 8 p. 288

From 10 parts of Deen, 9 portions depends upon Taqiyyah. [Usole Kafi, part2 - Kitabul Imaan wal kufr, Babut Taqiyyah, line 5, Riwayah , new iranian edition].

"A believer who does not dissimulate is like a body without a head." (Tafseer al-Askari)

The imam mentioned that the most beloved thing on the surface of earth is Taqiyyah. [Usole kafi, part 2. kitabul Imaan wal Kufr, Babut Taqiyyah, Line 12, Riwayah 4, page 217, New Iranian Edition].

The imam has mentioned that Taqiyyah is the coolness of his eyes. [Usole Kafi, part2, Kitabul Imaan wal Kufr, line1, Riwayah 14, page 217, new Iranian Edition].

He who does not act upon Taqiyyah is void of faith. [Tafseere Safi, part1, Faiz Kashani, page 253, New TehranEdition].

It is permissible to join the gatherings of the nasibis (non shia) by acting upon Taqiyyah. [Athare Haideri Urdu, (tafseer hasan askari) by Shareef Husain, line 15, page 500, Imamiyah kutub khana Edition, Lahore].

"Mix with them (i.e.non-shia) externally but oppose them internally." (Al-Kafi vol.9 p.116)

Concerning the verse, "Verily the most noble of you in Allah's sight is the most God-fearing (atqaakum)" , the shia attribute the following interpretation of "atqaakum": "That is, your deeds done by Taqiyyah (dissimulation) (Al-I'tiqadat)

It is interesting to contrast this doctrine of calculated deception with Allah's statement in the Holy Qur'an:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَآ أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَـتِ وَالْهُدَى مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّـهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ أُولَـئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّـعِنُونَ


Lo! Those who hide the proofs and the guidance which We revealed, after We had made it clear to mankind in the Scripture: such are accursed of Allah and accursed of those who have the power to curse. [AL-BAQARA (THE COW) Chapter 2 - Verse 159]

"UNQUOTE"

No comments: